[VHFcontesting] June contest, and the Rover Resource Page

To: vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June contest, and the Rover Resource Page
From: Dan_K9ZF <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 19:55:58 -0400
First off, good luck to all in the contest!

Now I would like to apologize to everyone for not keeping the plans list
on the Rover Resource Page.  I've missed a couple of contests now,
mainly due to time restraints related to work and family...  I hope to
do better in the future.  The page is long overdue for a serious over
haul.  Maybe soon....

I'm also in the process of outfitting a new Rover vehicle!  I am finally
retiring the Ranger Rover, and building up a my new F150 :-)   I'm
finally going to have room for all my gear, and me!!  And maybe even a
second op!

That was the good news.  Now the bad news...

I'm not going to have anything ready for the contest this weekend, so
I'm gonna have to sit this one out :-(    I just didn't get the time to
do any prep work on the new truck.

But with any luck, maybe I can have stuff ready for the CQ-VHF in July!

73 all,
and make a few Q's for me!

Dan

--