[VHFcontesting] KC9BQA plans from EN63ao -- mostly Sunday (sigh)

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KC9BQA plans from EN63ao -- mostly Sunday (sigh)
From: "Todd Sprinkmann" <sprinkies@excel.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 09:35:38 -0500
  I will be on for a bit at the start today, but then have to
be away until Sunday.  I should be going at it all day
Sunday on 50, 144, 222, 432, 903 and 1296.

  I am really, really, really distraught about missing today.
I am 100% confident that 50 is going to be a riot, just like
it has been since basically mid-May.  In fact, with so many
ops on the air today, I wouldn't be surprised if several Es
openings on 144 develop.

  Have a blast without me today, and please save some Q's
and prop for tomorrow.  :)

  73,
  Todd   KC9BQA  EN63ao   50 thru 1296