[VHFcontesting] KC9BQA EN63ao on for CQ WW VHF

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KC9BQA EN63ao on for CQ WW VHF
From: "Todd Sprinkmann" <sprinkies@excel.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 08:54:51 -0500
  If there's a V/UHF contest and I'm around, I will be on.  :)

  I will be looking in all directions on 6 and 144 with SSB.
Good antennas and height here -- rigs in 100w range.

  If you want a specific sked, I'll be happy to try, please
email.  I believe there is no prohibition on making skeds
during this particular contest.  I'll be watching prop loggers
and such to keep on top of things, especially with expected
good tropo conditions.  Also have 222, 432, 903 and 1296
here, if folks need EN63 Wisconsin on those bands.

  Also glad to hear of rover activity within range -- should
perk things up.

  Please read the next post for EN55 & EN56 activation info.

  73,
  Todd  KC9BQA  EN63ao    50 thru 1296