[VHFcontesting] CQ Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQ Contest
From: Dave Agsten <w4txs@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 09:29:12 -0700 (PDT)
I will be roving for this weekend's contest. Starting in FM08to at 1800Z, 7/15,
looking Northeast initially. I will probably be in FM08 until 2300Z, then plan
on moving to FM09. I will also hit FM19 and FM18. Not sure of the times.
Depending on how things go on Saturday, I may head to FM07 on the Blue Ridge
Pkwy on Sunday morning.

  They should let rovers run APRS during the contests.

  I'll be running 300+ watts on both bands with 7 elements on 2 and a 3 element
beam on 6. Will also have the Omni Angle antennas along.

  Good Luck
  73,
  Dave W4TXS/R