[VHFcontesting] K4RF UHF Contest

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>, <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>,<wsvhf@mailman.qth.com>, <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>,"'Svhfs@Svhfs.Org'" <svhfs@svhfs.org>,"'Fourlanders Contest Group'" <fourlanders@contesting.com>,<microwave@lists.valinet.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K4RF UHF Contest
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 23:01:38 -0400
Steve K4RF, Bob K4SZ and Jim W4KXY will be operating this upcoming weekend
in the UHF contest.  We will be using the call sign K4RF operating from Soco
Bald between Cherokee and Maggie Valley, NC.  The grid square is EM85jm.  We
will be on from 222 MHz through 10 GHz.  We will be running single yagis and
loop yagis on all bands except 5760 MHz and 10 GHz where we will have a
small dish and tripod setup.  We will be running moderate power levels of
approx. 150 Watts on 222 and 432 with lesser power (from a few watts to a
few tens of watts) on the higher bands.  We are interested in finding out
who else will be on in our part of the country for the contest (especially
rovers) and making some scheds.  For scheds please contact me directly via
email (w4kxy@bellsouth.net).

73
Jim, W4KXY