[VHFcontesting] K3LFO/R out for UHF Contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K3LFO/R out for UHF Contest
From: "David Erickson" <erickson+vhf@mddsg.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:51:16 -0400 (EDT)
The new K3LFO/R will be out this weekend as our maiden voyage in the new
rover. We are currently planning on doing a mini-rove.  So we will be
doing 2 grids on Saturday (FM08/09) and possibly operate from the home QTH
in FM19 on Sunday.  We will have 6 meters through 1296 on the Rover and
will be listening on 144.260 or there abouts to work people on 222 and
higher.

73's
Dave W3DIO
Jim K3LFO