[VHFcontesting] W4SHG FM18hk September QSO Party Schedule

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG FM18hk September QSO Party Schedule
From: "Steve Gilmore" <shg@staffnet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 08:19:11 -0400
Good day to all I hope the summer storms left everyone operational.
I have been busy this summer trying desperately to get all the uwaves
functional again.

In the June QSO Party 5.760 went out on contact number one, after weeks of
investigation I found a bad crystal off all things. Hopefully it is repaired
and this year I will also attempt 10.368 from the FM18hk abyss.

I have a 18 inch offset fed dish with 8 watts at the dish and it will be a
60 feet for this test. The dish and rx on the xverter checked out on Hogback
hearing the W3LPL beacon very easily and the output looks to be minimally 8
watts.

So I should be active on the bands from 6m thru 10G finally here from
FM18hk.
Now those of you to the North it is tough above 1.2g but I will try any band
with anyone who has the patience and to the South I ought to be pretty good
for 75ft above sea level.

The Rain scatter program is installed and rover schedules are filed and
ready as it is my intention to be around for the entire contest, family and
god willing.

I will also be around for the Sprints as a rover again this year.

73 to all - Good Luck and Rovers, be careful out there you are greatly
appreciated.

Respectfully Submitted - W4SHG