[VHFcontesting] W3DIO 222 Sprint Results

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W3DIO 222 Sprint Results
From: "David Erickson" <erickson+vhf@mddsg.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:11:26 -0400 (EDT)
Operated this time from 7am until almost 9:45. I think we worked everyone
we we're going to work by then. Worked as far south as FM05 and FM14 and
as far west on EN90. As usual the DEM 222 Transverter performed
flawlessly. The Mirage amp really worked well as well. Worked K1TEO who
came in with a booming s7. Thanks everyone for being on. There was alot of
activity for the first two hours but not everyone has 222 yet ;-) I
anticipate that next weeks 432 Sprint will be even more active.  So I'll
see ya then! Thanks alot for all the fun.

 2006 222-MHz Sprint                     W3DIO

    ROVER                            MDC Section

    Operators: W3DIO

    Band      QSOs          QSO pts.      Mults.
    222        24            24            12
    TOTALS     24            24           12

                          Claimed score = 288

You can see more information at http://www.k3lfo.org/

73's
Dave W3DIO