[VHFcontesting] 432 MHz Sprint / East Coast 70 CM Net tonight432.090 at

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com, FLWSS@flwss.net, svhfs@svhfs.org,packrats@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 MHz Sprint / East Coast 70 CM Net tonight432.090 at 9 p.m.
From: Dexter McIntyre W4DEX <dmcintyre@att.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:53:04 -0400
The East Coast 70 CM net will operate as usual tonight during the sprint.  I
don't believe this has caused a problem in the past and I know it has helped
some stations make contacts.  So look toward EM95 tonight at 9 p.m. edt on
432.090 MHz.  The net starts with net control stations looking south at 9 p.m.,
moving clockwise and trying to look toward the NE between 9:30 to 9:45 p.m.

I will try to post on the net uhfqso page the direction we will be looking
during the nt.  Also we welcome anyone to use the uhfqso page for liaison
whether or not you are in range of the net.

Uhfqso page:

http://w4dex.com/uhfqso/

East Coast 70 CM net info page:

http://www.w4dex.com/east_coast_70cm_net.htm