[VHFcontesting] Clarification: HD Chimney Bracket

To: VHF@w6yx.stanford.edu,VHF Contesting eMail Remailer <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Clarification: HD Chimney Bracket
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:55:46 -0800 (PST)
I should have said the following, too...
The chimney is cinder block and of modern construction.  I may decide to do one
of two things...
... Directly mount a 4' mesh dish and a couple uhf yagis -or-
... Attach a tower to the chimney, and put the antennas on the tower

I'm simply wondering what the Heaviest Duty commercial mount may be so that I
can research it's capability a bit more ... rather than blindly moving forward.

Likewise, I'm unsure how these chimney designs are anchored to the house frame.
 They may not be a good choice for lateral stress...any insight there, too?

Regards,
Ev