[VHFcontesting] WANT dow key relay

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WANT dow key relay
From: WB4UNA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 14:51:16 EST

Well, I got the 220 amp complete . But I am in need of a  antenna relay to
get it on the air. I am looking for a Dow Key relay if  possible or something
that will work. I have in use a 412 series relay  that works great on the other
2 amps. The amps I am using are the old FAA  amps, am 6154 and 6155. If you
have anything out there that I might can  use drop me a line and let what you
have and the price. I want to get it  up and running before the January contest.

thanks Randy

WB4UNA since 1970
Carlus M. Randy Chavis
247 Goff  Court