Re: [VHFcontesting] Station Test

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Station Test
From: radioman01 <radioman01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 11:49:01 -0500
TU Dave

for responding
i can here the K1TR 903 beacon fairly well about a S-2 most of the time,
the distance is 81 air miles away and i believe its using 10 watts, iv'e
just completed a 150w AMP on 903 and just wanted to make sure everything
was working ok, and after a full tower revision....
here is a pic of my stuff before the tweaks (working still in progress)
and when the tower is cranked down to roof level

im good from 6-1296, i don't have a 2304 transverter yet but the antenna
(76 ele blow torch) is there..

http://nn1d.ath.cx/tower1.jpg

73 - and HNY

Tony