Re: [VHFcontesting] [sidewindersontwo] Digest Number 1498

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] [sidewindersontwo] Digest Number 1498
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 11:31:47 -0600 (CST)
I don't know.  We've been spared this time in my area and I just hope it
stays cold enough to freeze the ground.  I plan on running Single-Op
Portable (QRP) from a hill in EN50rl.  I was up there for the Microwave
Activity Day for January and had a hard time getting up the hill due to
the mud.

73, Zack W9SZ