[VHFcontesting] N9UHF- Monkeys on the Move

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N9UHF- Monkeys on the Move
From: Wendell Smith <WJSmith@Ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:57:33 -0600
The N9UHF Contest Group, formerly K9RN, AKA the Stoned Monkey
Contesters, will be operating from a new location this weekend!
We will be operating from my XYL's near Madison, WI- EN53jc.
You may find us on 50 MHZ-1.2 GHZ with varying levels of success,
although the rate may drop a bit Sunday afternoon- GO BEARS!
If you will be roving, feel free to stop by (after first making a run up
the bands)
In fact, if you will be roving in the area, drop me an email with your
tentative schedule, and we'll keep an extra ear out for you.

So, point your beams our way every once in a while!

Wendell N9REP
cell 815-245-9325

Tom K9TMS
Dennis N9TZL