[VHFcontesting] WD4OAR ACTIVE FROM EM75 WAUCHEESI MTN IN EXTREME SETN

To: VHF CONTESTING <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WD4OAR ACTIVE FROM EM75 WAUCHEESI MTN IN EXTREME SETN
From: Rusty Boling <ae4bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:51:54 -0800 (PST)
WD4OAR will be active today and probably tomorrow morning on 50, 144, 432, and
maybe even 222 and 1296 from Waucheesi Mtn in extreme SE TN near the NC line
for the contest, just like we do in the Sept contest every year.  I will not be
able to participate myself this year, but we still have a smaller dedicated
group going to rough it at the 3,692ft elevation.  Be looking for the
group....73...Rusty NE4ME

      "If you are not being represented, then you are being dictated to".