[VHFcontesting] Next Project in Newington

To: ezimmerm@erols.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Next Project in Newington
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:52:03 EST

Hi Gene,

Having finally succeeded with the folks in Newington, perhaps you can now
turn your (their) attention to the pointless rule that a person may not submit
more than one entry in a VHF contest - the rationale for which nobody has
ever been able to explain.  (My guess is that it dates to a time when  single
band entries were allowed, so it was intended to keep a multi band  station
from
submitting logs for multiple single band awards?? )

73 -  Jim   K8MR

Operator of various different stations in the November CW SS, about  which
nobody has ever complained.

In a message dated 2/12/2007 2:37:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,