[VHFcontesting] FS or Trade: Kenwood TS790A 2m/70cm all modesatellite ri

To: forsale-swap@mailman.qth.net, kenwood@mailman.qth.net,vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS or Trade: Kenwood TS790A 2m/70cm all modesatellite rig
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:33:11 -0800 (PST)
I have a Kenwood TS790A 2m/70cm all mode satellite rig
for sale or trade.  This is a great all mode radio,
but I am looking for something with 6 meters on it.
It comes with the hand mic, power cord, manual and
original double boxes.  It is in good shape, but not
mint.  There are some scratches on the top, but the
face looks really good.

This was Kenwood's top of the line VHF rig, and still
is considered one of the best VHF/UHF weak
signal/contest/satellite rigs.  Go read the eham.net
reviews or the QST product review to see what a great
rig this is.  It does 50 watts on 2m and 40 watts on
70cm, and has the tone encoder/decoder installed.

I would trade for a HF/6m rig like the Kenwood
TS690/570, or Icom 756/746, or make a trade offer.  I
am also open to cash offers for it.  I would throw in
some cash with it towards a Kenwood TS2000.  Don't
miss out on this Kenwood classic.

73s John W5TD