Re: [VHFcontesting] Spring VHF & Up Sprints ARE a "go" for 2007

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Spring VHF & Up Sprints ARE a "go" for 2007
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:24:31 -0500
Thanks John, Ron and Walt for your posts and YES the Spring VHF & Up Sprints
ARE on for 2007.

The "Press Release" was posted to both VHF (Stanford) AND to VHFContesting
e-mail Reflectors back on March 6th at approx. 1430 UTC (and I SAW the
"reflected" versions). It's in the VHFContesting archives at
http://lists.contesting.com/_vhfcontesting/2007-03/msg00068.html

They are listed in the 'current' April Contest Corral at the ARRL web
site(http://www.arrl.org/contests/months/apr.html), on Bruce Horn's (WA7BNM)
Contest Calendar (the ones in April anyway...144, 222 and 432 MHz see
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/contestcal.htm) and the Feb. 21 issue
of the "Rate Sheet" had a mention of it
(http://www.arrl.org/contests/rate-sheet/index.html?issue=2007-02-21).

Within the past week, the ETDXA has posted the press release at the pages of
their web site (http://www.etdxa.org) that were for the Spring Sprints.

Steve and I are still trying to clean up a few things and get sponsorships
for a few more plaques but the dates, times and "rules" are set.

We are really hoping for LOW participation so we won't have much to do
---NOT!!!

73, JK