[VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF/Rover Equipment

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF/UHF/Rover Equipment
From: Dave Agsten <w4txs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:20:00 -0700 (PDT)
I'm cutting back on some roving and VHF/UHF equipment and operating. I have the
following items for sale:

  I have a complete 222Mhz setup for sale as a package. Downeast Microwave
222-28 transverter, TE Systems 2210G amp, a pair of Par Electronics OA-222 Omni
antennas w/phasing harness and a Gulf Alpha 7 element 222 beam. Price for the
entire package is $675 plus actual shipping and insurance

  I have a new Tennadyne T-24 Rover antenna for sale. It's still in the box
except for the boom which is already assembled. It covers 88 - 1300Mhz on a 6
foot boom......one feed line. See more at http://www.tennadyne.com Price is
$150 plus shipping and insurance.

  I have a new, still in original box, Tennadyne T-28 log periodic
antenna. It covers 50Mhz thru 1300MHz. The antenna is on a 12' boom, light
weight, low wind load with a single line feed for all bands. The longest
element is 10'. See the following link for more info:
http://www.tennadyne.com/specs&prices.htm
Price is $330

  TE Systems 4410 amp. 10 watts in 100 out. This amp has two small cooling fans
mounted on the heat sink for additional cooling. No preamp in this model. It's
in good condition. Price is $225 plus actual shipping and insurance

  Downeast Microwave 902/903-144 Transverter. It's like new. Packaged with a
Rolcon 12 element yagi, Model RCS 12-895. Info on the antennas at
http://www.rolconrf.com The only use this equipment has had was the initial
testing in my driveway. Price is $400

  Yaesu FT-897 ( Non-D Model) Very good+ to excellent condition with two
batteries, TCXO, Original manual, mic and box, a Nifty Mini-Manual, ADMS-4B
interface software w/cable, mobile bracket and W4RT charger. I'll sell it with
or without the 500 and 300Hz CW filters. Price with the filters $ 1100, without
the filters, $925 I've used this radio as the IF for the transverters I'm
selling. It's excellent. You can set the actual transverter frequency on the
radio.

  I have an ICOM IC-7000 in excellent condition, with the RMK 7000 remote kit.
The radio has very little use. It also has the fan modification for improved
cooling....done by Icom. It comes with factory mic, original manual, power
cable, original box and a Nifty Quick Reference Guide. Price is $1095 plus
actual shipping and insurance

  Please respond only by e-mail    w4txs@yahoo.com

  I can supply pictures to serious inquiries if requested.

  Tnx es 73,
  Dave N8AG   ex W4TXS/R