[VHFcontesting] 2M sprint

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2M sprint
From: "Ken Kent" <KA2LIM@stny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:49:21 -0400
I must live in the black hole for RF. From the reports, looks like the rest of
you made lots of contacts.    26 Q's in 14 Grids, I call pretty bad.
FMØ8,FM19,FM29
FNØØ,FN1Ø,FN11,FN12,FN13,FN2Ø,FN21,FN22,FN31,FN32,FN42
Must be I live too far out in the sticks...
The FM08 contact was with W6GBG/R right at the end. One contact in FN20, where
are you guys ?  Mode wise it was split down the middle, 13 - ssb, 13 - cw.
Maybe I spent too much time calling "cq sprint" and not enough S & P.. ?
I'll be on next week for the 222 sprint, so turn those beams toward FN12.

Ken KA2LIM
FN12NF