[VHFcontesting] LOG DEADLINE FOR 144 MHz Spring 2007 Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] LOG DEADLINE FOR 144 MHz Spring 2007 Sprint
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:34:47 -0500
Speaking of:

"Ultimately, the sponsors of all contests have to judge participation by
the number of logs received.  If we want these events to continue, we
need to let them know we're out there."

As of yesterday evening, Steve had 66 logs received for 144 MHz and
approx. 80% of them were "Electronic" and in Cabrillo format WHICH
WE VERY MUCH APPRECIATE!

Many of the electronic log submitters used the Web-to-Cabrillo "form"
that Bruce, WA7BNM, very kindly made available to us and is VERY
easy to use...PLEASE check that out and try it as opposed to mailing
a paper log or e-mailing something in a NON-Cabrillo format.

Since most eveyone's post office is now closed, it's probably too late
to mail a paper log now (it will be postmarked tomorrow, which is
AFTER the deadline) BUT there is STILL time TONIGHT to electronically
submit a log for the 144 MHz Sprint...last call, though, and time is
a-wastin'.

Thanks to ALL who have participated and will participate going forward.

Steve and I are both honored to be able to sponsor this year's events.

73, JK