[VHFcontesting] Ditto K9KL's thoughts

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Ditto K9KL's thoughts
From: "Todd Sprinkmann" <sprinkies@excel.net>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:32:01 -0500
   I have just been getting caught up on the past few
weeks of posts here.  I like K9KL's approach to handling
the new folks.  Nobody is born knowing the particular
ins and outs of each band.  A friendly correction goes a
long way to making a newcomer to six feel welcome.
There also are probably good places on the web to view
the suggested band plan for six meters.  Somebody care
to share one?  That way when I find an op who could
use the info, I can pass it along to them.

  73,
  Todd   KC9BQA  EN63ao    50 thru 2304