[VHFcontesting] WD4OAR GROUP ACTIVE IN JUNE CONTEST AND REQUEST FORSCHED

To: VHF CONTESTING <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WD4OAR GROUP ACTIVE IN JUNE CONTEST AND REQUEST FORSCHEDULES
From: Rusty Boling <ae4bk@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:20:17 -0700 (PDT)
The OARS group, WD4OAR, will be active this year in the June VHF Contest from
EM75 and we are actively looking for skeds.  We will be on Waucheesi Mtn in
extreme SE TN at about 3700 ft elevation in the Coker Creek community and will
be active on 6, 2, 432, 1296, and maybe 222.  We should have some additional
power this year as well on 2m.  This will be our first run at the June contest
but we have been active the last 4 years in September.  Please submit sked
requests to Van KK4US by email at vdeacon@aol.com .  If you would like to take
a look at where we will be operating from you can go to google maps and put in
these coordinates N35.275195 W-084.219646.

  Thanks and 73...NE4ME Rusty for Van KK4US

        "Most codes extend their definitions of treason to acts not really
against one?s country. They do not distinguish between acts against the
government, and acts against the oppressions of the government. The latter are
virtues, yet have furnished more victims to the executioner than the former,
because real treasons are rare; oppressions frequent. The unsuccessful
strugglers against tyranny have been the chief martyrs of treason laws in all
countries." - Thomas Jefferson