[VHFcontesting] N9UHF June VHF Contest plans.

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <nimrods@yahoogroups.com>,<K9RN@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N9UHF June VHF Contest plans.
From: "Tom Staley" <k9tms@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 08:32:50 -0500
The Stoned Monkeys, N9UHF, will be operating from Woodstock, IL (EN52sh). We
will be operating 50Mhz through 1296Mhz and 10Ghz. For the local crowd we
plan to be listening at the top of the of every other hour starting at 1900Z
(1400 local) on 146.550, 223.500 and 446.000 FM. This year we have improved
our 6 meter capabilities as well as added a lot of height at our new
location. We look forward to working everyone.

Let us know if you'd like to setup a sked.

73

Tom Staley

K9TMS

k9tms@mindspring.com