[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R June VHF Contest Plan

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R June VHF Contest Plan
From: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:58:32 -0400 (EDT)
I plan to be roving again this weekend and hope to
work many of you.  I'll be running quite low power,
but my sites are quite good ones (for a place without
real mountains) so don't be afraid to ask for skeds
for the fixed locations.  Times below are in UTC.

Saturday

1800-1945 mobile around FN03/FN04/FN13/FN14 corner
2000-2200 FN14ba
2245-0045 FN04xa
0100-0300 mobile in FN03/EN93

Sunday

1230-1500 FN03bi
1600-1830 mobile around EN92/EN93/FN02/FN03 corner
2000-2300 EN92op

Monday

0030-0300 EN93sg

Equipment: