[VHFcontesting] K3LFO Rover

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K3LFO Rover
From: k3lfo <k3lfo@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 07:10:41 -0400
The K3LFO/ Rover will be on the on this weekend for a rather casual
effort.  The rover isn't quite complete so we're just going out to have fun.

We have abandoned 2304 for this outing due to installation problems so
we'll be on 50 - 1296. By September we should be in good shape with 2304
running as well as better power on 6m (400w) and 903 (200w).

A loose schedule puts us starting the contest from FM08us until around
2200z.

Then we will head back home (Mt Airy, MD) via FM18.

Sunday we will start in  FM19 around 1100z and head into FM09 by around
1300z.

We  will try to make it into FN00 and FN10 later in the day.

Our run frequency will be around 144.244 + or - QRM.

73 and good luck to all,

REMEMBER TO LISTEN FOR THE WEAK ONES!

Jim K3LFO and Dave W3DIO