[VHFcontesting] logs for marathon

To: PNWVHFS@googlegroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] logs for marathon
From: "frank bechdoldt" <k3uhf@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 23:07:50 -0700
Hello,

any logs sent by e-mail are welcome, I got a couple today.  It takes me some
time to convert them to the other format which I wouldnt have to do in a
reall contest.  Any logs sent to me by e-mail will be kept confidencial
until after the contest entery period.  Then we'll compare apple to oranges.
  Old logs of your best efforts are welcome as well.