[VHFcontesting] WY0X/R Colorado Rover Recap

To: RMVHF@mailman.qth.net, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WY0X/R Colorado Rover Recap
From: Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 01:51:57 -0600
Slugged it out here in Colorado with no 6m openings until the bitter
end...

But, the whole story is too big to send in e-mail, so just take a few
minutes and read it here on the website.
http://www.natetech.com/?p=235

And a photo of the rover is here, with the original (completely
busted) plans:
http://www.natetech.com/?p=234

And a few photos of the rover during my visit to W0KVA:
http://www.rmham.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=3550&g2_page=5
(Toward the bottom of that page...)

Don't forget to check out their photos too!  They're still uploading
some, so check back... and the link from the front page is busted
still... a bit of a server crash and some re-uploading of the photos,
and that's the only remnant of the problem.

And the BIG field spider that came for a visit before I did on
Saturday...
http://www.rmham.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=4210

Scott joked that he was trying to take one of the towers down.

At least the WX was good!  Beautiful Colorado blue skies -- you gotta
love that!

Nate "I think I'm going to pass out now" Duehr, WY0X/R
nate@natetech.com