[VHFcontesting] WTB: Relays

To: microwave@lists.valinet.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com,'Pack Rats Reflecltor' <packrats@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WTB: Relays
From: Philip Theis <phil@k3tuf.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 23:37:01 -0400
I am looking for some new, or next to new high power SP4T relays with N
connectors.  Preferably 12vdc, but 24-28vdc will work as well.  They need to
operate up to 3.4GHz.
Alternatively, if I cannot find these I will need additional SPDT relays
with similar characteristics.  A number of these were sold at the last MUD
flea market.
Please let me know if you are willing to sell any of your "inventory".
Thanks,
Phil K3TUF building the tower top box for the new tower.