[VHFcontesting] looking for AM6155 parts

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] looking for AM6155 parts
From: CatWhiskR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:51:52 EDT
Guys,

I acquired an AM6155 but I am missing a couple of parts in the RF section.
Specifically what I need is the part that screws into the coax connector that
comes out of the cavity. This is the output part that is sitting on the output
coupling shaft and gear. I have an empty hole there with a threaded (on the
inside) fitting. This part should have a connector attached (that would screw
into the threaded part) and would be a short length of coax with an N connector
on the other end. From there it goes to another coax fitting and to the output
connector on the rear of the module.

Is this an obtainable part? And does someone have one?

Thanks,

Terry/N6CW