Re: [VHFcontesting] Semi-rigid mini coax bending radius?

To: n6fd@mchsi.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Semi-rigid mini coax bending radius?
From: <k2kw-8@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:53:23 -0700
The stuff I'm looking at is probably 1/8" stuff with SMA connectors.
Fleamarket or Ebay, so it may not be obvious who the mfg is.  I don't think the
bends I need to do are "that" tight (right angle, but I have a bit of leeway,
so I will take a look at various mfg's websites to see if there's a general
minimum bending radius and then use a form of some sort.

Thanks for everyone's comments.

Kenny K2KW