[VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R CQ WW Contest Plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] WB8BZK/R CQ WW Contest Plans
From: "Mike Metroka" <VHFRover@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 22:06:08 -0500
WB8BZK/R will be roving the July CQ WW VHF contest starting out at Hillcrest
Park (old Nike site) in EN53va Waukesha, WS just west of Milwaukee. I'll
operate from there for about two hours at the start of the contest 1800Z
then move a few miles east to Wick Field Park to operate from EN63ab until
about 2200Z.

I'll drive down to Nichol Knoll EN62ad in Arlington Hts, IL where I will
operate from about 0030Z for the rest of the evening.

Sunday morning I will set up at about 1300Z on a hill in Palatine, IL where
I'll operate from EN52xc until 1530Z.

There will be a quick stop at EN61ax from about 1615Z to 1750Z

Last stop will be the hill at Greene Valley where I'll operate from EN51xr
starting at about 1830Z until 2100Z.

Bands will include:
100W 50 (Loop)  50.190
125W 144 (4 el)  144.225

Best of luck to everyone in the contest,
Mike WB8BZK/R