Re: [VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF- Hilltoper Question

To: "'Sean Kutzko'" <kx9x@yahoo.com>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF- Hilltoper Question
From: "Darrell W4CX" <w4cx@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 18:15:49 -0400
Good question!  I read it to be six hours continuous, but didn't think of
your idea.  As long as your log submission is six continuous hour, I can't
see there would be any problem.  On the hours you didn't 'submit' you'd just
be giving points to other non Hilltoppers, right?  Or would someone at CQ
see that as a violation?

Darrell W4CX  -  (will be QRV Hilltopper Roan Mtn TN (6200'asl) in EM86wd)