[VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF Contest - VE3SMA/R Plan

To: OntVHFAssoc_reflector@yahoogroups.com,ve3_contest@yahoogroups.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF Contest - VE3SMA/R Plan
From: Steve Kavanagh <sjkavanagh1@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:06:36 -0400 (EDT)
Well, I am going to have a go at this one.  My degree
of seriousness and hours of operation may depend a lot
on how much activity and propagation there is.

Tentatively, I'll be in FN15 (somewhere around Carp)
on Sat. afternoon, FN25 (Gatineau Park) on Sat.
evening, and FN14/FN24 (Smiths Falls area) on Sunday.

73,
Steve VE3SMA/R

      Get news delivered with the All new Yahoo! Mail.  Enjoy RSS feeds right
on your Mail page. Start today at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca