[VHFcontesting] W8PGW in EN82 and the August UHF contest

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W8PGW in EN82 and the August UHF contest
From: Stephan Andre' <andres@msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 19:36:36 -0400
   The folks who make up the Arrow Communications Associations VHF
contesting core will once again be at Signal Hill in EN82, just outside
of Ann Arbor, Michignan.

   We'll have 100w on 222, 90something watts on 432 and 10 munificent
watts on 1296.  We also have an SSB Electronic preamp for 1296, so we
are hoping to actually  *hear* folks, this time. ;-)  With luck we'll have a
second 35el M2 antenna up as well.

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82