[VHFcontesting] Dream Rover (was: Re: One Missing Rover)

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <mike@ka5cvh.com>,"Nate Duehr" <nate@natetech.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Dream Rover (was: Re: One Missing Rover)
From: "William Capps" <CAPPSWB@auburn.edu>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2007 08:08:05 -0500
There is one of these for bid on ebay right now. Go to ham radio, and
search highest price. I believe it starts around $21k. Boy, you could
really impress your friends at the next hamfest with this wonder. I'd go
to a sign shop and get a body wrap for it (like nascar) with flames and
such. I'd put some blue neon lights under the frame to light it up at
night. Get some chrome wheels also.

73

bill af4od

Mike (KA5CVH) Urich wrote:

> Some ideas I'd like to do.
> http://www.ka5cvh.com/radio/vhf/vehicles.pdf

A radio/TV truck with hydraulic mast and/or a cellular-on-wheels (COW)

truck would already have a built in "tower"... you could put one of
those on your vehicle wish list.

Nate WY0X