Re: [VHFcontesting] All Icom SVC manuals, free pdf

To: Adam Kuzych <ve3zxk@yahoo.ca>, VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] All Icom SVC manuals, free pdf
From: kr7o@vhfdx.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:09:05 -0700
Thanks Adam,

Nice links!  Unfortunately, the Icom page only appears to be user manuals
although I haven't dug deeper into the site yet.  The Italian site does not
have the 37a manual, but lists one for the 47a, but I get an error message
in Italian when I try to download that or other manuals from that site
(will try later).  Still looking.