[VHFcontesting] FS: Icom T81A quadband HT (6m/2m/70cm/23cm)

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FS: Icom T81A quadband HT (6m/2m/70cm/23cm)
From: "John Geiger" <aa5jg@lcisp.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 00:58:01 -0000
Here is a great way to add 1.2ghz to your contesting setup.

I have for sale 2 Icom T81A quadband HTs.  They are both in good condition
and come with the antenna, wall charger, and a battery, although the battery
pack will most likely need replacing.  One is a low serial number (1080)
which can be modded from the keypad for wideband receive.  The other is a
higher serial number which cannot be modded this way.

I am asking $150 for each one, plus shipping.  I can take paypal, check, or
MO.

73s John AA5JG
(ex: W5TD, NE0P)
6M WAS #1275, 6m VUCC #1260