[VHFcontesting] FAA Amplifier For Sale

To: <fourlanders@contesting.com>,"'Email reflector for the membership of the Southeastern VHF Society Inc'" <svhfslist@svhfs.org>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>,"'Weak Signal eMail Remailer'" <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] FAA Amplifier For Sale
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 02:33:11 -0400
I have an AM6154 FAA amplifier for sale.  It has not been converted to any
band yet and does not have a tube in it.  It is in good clean condition.
$250 and it is yours.  I am in the Atlanta, Georgia area and would be
willing to meet you within 50 or so miles.  I will also be going to the
hamfest in Shelby, NC and can deliver it there.  If no one local wants it I
would be willing to ship it if you are willing to pay to have it double
boxed and shipped.

73
Jim, W4KXY