[VHFcontesting] Fourlanders W4NH Sept. contest plans

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,"'Weak Signal eMail Remailer'" <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fourlanders W4NH Sept. contest plans
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 00:14:37 -0400
Once again, the Fourlanders W4NH contest group will be operating from Soco
Bald between Cherokee and Maggie Valley, NC in grid EM85jm.

We will have 50 MHz through 2304 MHz.  Big antennas (stacked beams) and high
TX power (1 kw +) on 50 through 432 MHz.

We will also have good antennas and power on 903 through 2304.

The coordinates of Soco Bald are 35.5153 N and -83.1825 W

Our 222 and 432 CQ machines will be running on, or close to 222.133 Mhz and
432.133 Mhz most of the contest.

Be make sure to point your antennas in our direction and listen for us.

73 and GL to all in Sept.

Jim, W4KXY