[VHFcontesting] Microwave Achievement correction

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Microwave Achievement correction
From: "Rick R" <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 22:06:36 -0400
Note the address corrections for sending nominations
We will be presenting our second annual ?Microwave Achievement Award? at this year?s Microwave Update, October 18-20, 2007. We are now accepting nominations for this award. The deadline for nominations is September 30, 2007.
This award is being presented in memory of Earl Price, W8MGJ. Earl designed, constructed and operated microwave systems. According to Earl?s son, Terry Price, K8ISK, Earl was an exemplary Elmer to all microwave enthusiasts! He consistently showed outstanding achievement on the microwave bands. There was never a question or problem that he didn?t cheerfully address for his fellow hams. Following Earl?s example, we are looking for nominees that are active on the microwave bands, show technical prowess, and are active Elmers to other hams in the microwave community. All amateurs are eligible ? Novice through Extra. Do you know an outstanding amateur in your club, community, or from on-the-air contacts? If so, gather your support materials and submit your nominee by completing the following ?Microwave Achievement Award? application to be posted soon on the web site at www.microwaveupdate.org.
A winner will be decided by the Awards Committee, based upon the information received, not the number of nominations submitted. Magazine articles, newsletters, newspaper clippings, videos, testimonials, etc. will better inform the Awards Committee about your nominee. These materials become the property of the committee and will not be returned.
Please scan all of your supporting documents and attach them to an email addressed to awards@microwaveupdate.org,
or mail to: Awards, 73 Landrum Road, Bainbridge, Ohio 45612. Please make sure that your name is in the "subject" field so that we can easily match your email with the submitted online form.
This ?Microwave Achievement Award? will be presented at the Microwave Update Banquet and is co-sponsored by the Midwest VHF UHF Society and Mid America Microwave Society.
If you have Any questions or comments about the award, please email awards@microwaveupdate.org.