[VHFcontesting] rover plans for ku4ab/r

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] rover plans for ku4ab/r
From: <ku4ab2@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:03:14 -0500
I plan to be Rover during the contest as I will be on the way to and from the
MFJ Day in the park ..Plans are to setup there poretable  and work as many as
possible until the MFJ aniversary fling is over.. Leaving there I plan to be
active Rover on the return to the Memphis area.   I'll work rover from
Starkville ms back home. I will be on the base after dark ..    50 144 &432..
 good luck to all...  73's Phil

Join us if possible and shake Martins hand on 35 years of success and  for
keeping so many American companies from oblivion or going Chinese...
Vectronics.. Ameritron..Mirage..Hygain   etc.. These fine companies are still
around due to MFJ..  my hat's off to them...