[VHFcontesting] HELP

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] HELP
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 19:23:22 -0500
I know this is REALLY late but I need some help with my DEMI sequencer.I
called Steve about it and told me to email him a few things and I forgot!!!
UGHI have one of DEMI's older sequencers and was wondering how to hook it
up.I use a PRO II as an IF rig.I have a DEMI 1296 xverter driving a DEMI 120
watt brick.I have a couple of DEMI sequencers but none are labeled like this
one.I ground to xmit here.The sequencer is marked NO1,NO2,TX1,TX2,NC1,NC2,TR
and RX.There is also PTT and 13.8 which I can figure out.I guess one is
ground and the other is plus but........Any one help me out?  Gregg  K9KL