[VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF-SS KR7O

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] ARRL VHF-SS KR7O
From: kr7o@vhfdx.com
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:08:12 -0700
Non-serious effort.  Primarily chasing a couple of /P operations that were
in grids that I needed, and helping out those most valued west coast
rovers.  I used non-amateur means of communication, spotting networks, and
transmitted on multiple bands at the same time during the contest (if not a
couple other violations), so I will enter as a checklog.  Worked two new
grids and several new counties on various bands.

     ARRL VHF SWEEPSTAKES -- 2007

       Call:      KR7O
       Category:  CHECKLOG
       Power:     High Power
       Band:      All Band
       Mode:      Mixed Mode
       State:     CA
       Grid:      DM07ba

       BAND     QSO    QSO PTS      GRIDS

        50       35       35          18
       144       30       30          13
       222       15       30          11
       432       28       56          14
      -----------------------------------

      Totals    108      151          56  =   8,456

Equipment Description:

6M   2x M2 6M7JHV stack, 1500w
2M   M2 2M5wl, 100w
222  M2 222-7wl, 120w
432  M2 432-9wl, 100w

Club Affiliation:

"NOT" observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest,
and therefore submitting as a CHECKLOG.

73, Robert KR7O/YB2ARO, DM07ba/OI52ee  (ex.  N7STU)
kr7o@vhfdx.com

www.vhfdx.com (KR7O/YB2ARO homepages)