[VHFcontesting] Boston Hamfests

To: <wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Boston Hamfests
From: "N8UM" <n8um@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 19:30:05 -0400
At one time there were bi weekly or monthly swaps held at Harvard.  Anything
going on this weekend?

I tried a new logging software for the rover during the contest.  Wow!  It was
like more power on every band.  Win-Test is great!  Bulletproof, reliable
Windows execution, CT like commands, beam headings Internet interface for prop
monitors, solar indices, DX clusters and much much more.  Variable font size
for greybeards like me and support for HF contesting and networking.

This is not a buy American product.  Produced by a group of French contesters
who operate from South America, it is very versatile.  You can even load
previous contest logs and compete against yourself to improve your score!  See
www.win-test.com

John B.  N8UM  Oak Ridge, Tennessee