[VHFcontesting] 432 Amp Part Needed (AM6155)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 432 Amp Part Needed (AM6155)
From: Steven Raas <sraas@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 02:14:29 -0400
Hello all,

After a few days rest after the contest I figured Ide crack open my AM6155
and continue along the 432 Mhz conversion process. I am attempting the W3RJW
conversion and all so far is going well. I do however still need the 'Teflon
Plate Choke Insulator' that this mod calls for. Typically this is a home
brew piece, made with a lathe, I however don't own a lathe, nor plan on
buying one to just make this small part.

If any anyone has one of these kicking around from an unfinished project or
what not, please contact me directly, as I would be interested in it.

Thanks!

Steven J.Raas

QRV From FN20vg on 2/432 Terestrial-Sats-Digital-EME

Member of - ARRL & AMSAT

Supporter of N3FJP Software   <http://www.n3fjp.com/> http://www.n3fjp.com

Home Page -  <http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/> http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/