[VHFcontesting] Transformer information needed

To: <moon-net@list-serv.davidv.net>, <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>,<moon@moonbounce.info>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Transformer information needed
From: "F. Veitch" <fletchv3@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 13:50:12 -0400
Does anyone have any information on either of the following transformers:

*       Newton Engineering Services NES-5400
*       Newton Engineering services NES-5401

These were used in an 8877 amplifier manufactured by RTI, Inc. Tere were
probably a very limited number of these amplifiers made.  I know of two
others, but neither has tech data. The amplifier is a reentrant cavity
tuning 135-155 MHz.  The power supply is separate, and currently is wired
for (and appears to be designed to run) on 115 vac 30A service.  I would
like to convert this to 240 service, but don't want to start hacking until I
learn a bit more about the things. Pictures are available if needed.

Even better yet would be any technical information on the amp and power
supply.

Thanks in advance.

73
Fletch