[VHFcontesting] VHF sprints

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF sprints
From: "Gregg Seidl" <k9kl@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:04:09 -0500
I really like the format of the Sprints.During the major vhf tests you can't
do certain things that you can during the sprints if you want  to submit
your score for awards.For instance during the 2 meter sprint and all the
upcoming ones I had/will have another ham come to operate together,he works
them I work them.Why you ask,I want to get him hooked on how much fun it is
to operate vhf/uhf!!That is completely out of the rules for the big tests.
Gregg  K9KL