[VHFcontesting] MUD conflicts with 50MHz Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] MUD conflicts with 50MHz Sprint
From: "JT Croteau" <jt.n1ese@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 01:34:47 -0400
It looks like MUD is going to conflict with the 50MHz Fall Sprint on
the 20th.  It will definitely conflict with those who have to travel
to MUD.

Will this impact activity at all for the Sprint?  If I get my
transceiver built in time, this will be my first VHF Sprint.  I'll
only be running 20W to a dipole but it'll be better than nothing.
However, working old faithful, K1WHS, will be out of the question as I
know he will be at MUD.

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH (FN42gx)