Re: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG FM18 50mhz Sprint drom FM18hk

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] W4SHG FM18 50mhz Sprint drom FM18hk
From: "David Olean" <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:54:08 -0000
Just back from the Microwave Update in Valley Forge, PA. Very heavy
attendance, but not many six meter ops present. K3TUF, WZ1V, AF1T, W1AIM,
many Packrats, & myself were there and missed the Sprint. I would only have
low power if I had made it, so I suspect I would not have worked much
either. Sorry I missed it.

73
Dave K1WHS